1. Legal basis
1.1 This document is the Privacy Notice contained on the www.sinfoniavarsovia.org website, and the www.sklep.szalonednimuzyki.pl online store, the administrator of which is Sinfonia Varsovia Orchestra with its registered office in Warszawa, 03-849, ul. Grochowska 272 (Sinfonia Varsovia).
1.2. This Policy describes the processing of personal information collected from our website’s users as well as specifies the rights of data subjects.
1.3. Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using this website and submitting your personal data to us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.4. Please note that when you follow a link from our website to another site or service, this Privacy Notice will no longer apply. Sinfonia Varsovia is not responsible for the privacy policies of any third-party websites.
1.5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Personal data protection
Sinfonia Varsovia is the controller of personal data collected from users via the www.sinfoniavarsovia.pl website. Sinfonia Varsovia makes every effort to ensure that all personal data is processed for the purpose for which it was originally collected and used in a manner that falls within the scope of consents granted by data subjects and areas of processing laid down by law. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), Michał Walosiński, who may be contacted at: email@example.com.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
3.1. Each individual who provides personal data to Sinfonia Varsovia when completing the contact form on our website is informed of the purpose for which the data is processed and the legal basis for the processing.
3.2. Sinfonia Varsovia processes your personal data only if you consent to receive newsletters.
3.3. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of your data processing prior to the withdrawal.
4. Security and storage of information
4.1 Sinfonia Varsovia keeps personal data secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4.2. Sinfonia Varsovia makes every effort to ensure that the personal data is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data in order to safeguard the rights of the data subjects;
- not transferred without appropriate protection to countries outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
5. How we collect your personal data
5.1 Sinfonia Varsovia saves where your personal data was first obtained.
5.2 Your personal data is collected when you tick the checkbox and enter your e-mail address in the form at the bottom of the www.sinfoniavarsovia.org website. The www.sinfoniavarsovia.org website also collects traffic data and statistics on page visits – we keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your IP address, the website that you visited before ours, the website you visit after leaving our site, and pages you visited on our site. Moreover, we collect statistics on page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
4. Rights of sata subjects
6.1 You have certain rights regarding how Sinfonia Varsovia processes your personal data. These are:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data,
- the right to obtain access to your personal data, the right to have your information rectified, completed or amended,
- the right to have your personal data erased (“the right to be forgotten”),
- the right to restrict the processing of data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Sinfonia Varsovia as the Controller, including direct marketing of its products and services and profiling, as well as the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing.
6.2. If Sinfonia Varsovia has reasonable doubts concerning the identity of an individual, for example in relation to the scope of personal data provided by him/her, the Controller may refuse to take action on the request of the data subject and shall inform him/her thereof, unless the data subject provides additional information necessary to confirm their identity.
6.3. Sinfonia Varsovia is not obliged to erase the personal data (“the right to be forgotten”) if the processing is neccessary:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information,
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Polish law or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest,
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes,
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6.5. If the User objects to processing their personal data for marketing and profiling purposes or to its transfer to another data controller, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes. However, the controller may keep the personally identifiable information in a filing system solely to prevent the data from being used for the purposes to which the data subject objected.
6.6. The User may exercise the right to obtain access to their personal data once every six months. The controller is obliged to respond to requests from the data subject within 30 days.
6.7. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to our registered office address.
7. Sharing your personal data
Sinfonia Varsovia does not sell or disclose your personal data to other individuals or institutions unless upon the User’s explicit consent or request (such as using the newsletter service provided by FreshMail), upon the request of the competent state authorities for the purposes of proceedings, for the purposes of safeguarding national security or defence, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest laid down by law, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Sinfonia Varsovia
8. Changes to this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice may change based on changes made to the personal data protection legislation or other reasons. The customers and users will be notified promptly of any changes via our website. Should any changes be made to the applicable Privacy Notice, the above provision will be modified accordingly.
9. Right to lodge a complaint
Should you consider that your rights arising out of applicable laws and this Privacy Notice are infringed, you may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.